Submissions are closed at this time.
Read previous issues of Gesture (all of which are available here) to see who we are and what we like to publish. If you like what we’re all about then please send us:
- Poetry: 7 pages (or less) attached as a .doc file. Each poem must start on a new page.
- Prose: 2,500 words (or less) attached as a .doc file.
- Interviews: 1,000 words (or less) attached as a .doc file.
- Photography & Art: 5 high-quality images (300 dpi or higher) attached as a jpeg, png, eps, or svg.
We do not accept more than one submission per genre; however, you may submit in multiple genres. Do not send us previously published work. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify us immediately if your work has been accepted for publication elsewhere.
Send submissions to gestureliteraryjournal[at]gmail[dot]com
- Subject line: Submission, [Your Name], [Genre]
- Body of the email: Your name, contact information, and a brief bio (100 words or less).
- Attach your submission(s) as a .doc file. Do NOT include your name or contact information on the attached submission.
If you fail to comply with these guidelines, we may ask you to resubmit or we may delete your submission without notice.